G2 Licensed Gas Fitter Needed (Bolton, ON)
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, and highly motivated Gas Fitter 2 to join our team. The primary duties of this will be responsible for assembling, installing, repairing, and maintaining HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, products, and systems, primarily in the commercial market. We specialize in rooftops units and want to continue to build on this as well as other HVAC areas. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual wanting to join an established company looking to expand and grow their client base.
If you thrive in an environment that is innovative, collaborative, and inclusive, then we are for you.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
· Current Licensed Gas Fitter 2
· Minimum 5 years HVAC/R service and sales experience with demonstration of excellent customer service skills, organizational, time management, and great communication skills
· Knowledge of rooftop units so that you can work on your own
· Knowledge and skill of tools, equipment, and materials and practices of the trade
· Knowledge of applicable HVAC/R codes, standards, and regulations
· Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the trade
· Preferred HRAI Certification for HVAC programs and designs
· A valid, clean, and current provincial Driver’s License
Full time, with benefits
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume to email@example.com